- Full cardigan stitch for flex, maximum warmth and breathability.
- Extra fine, 100% American Merino Wool for comfort and yarn quality.
- More yarn ends in our knitting pattern means superior durability, warmth and minimized wind permeability.
- Heavy gauge 1x1 ribbing.
- Organic dyes.
- 100% domestically sourced everything.
Our American Merino wool is some of the finest domestic wool produced. Less than 5% of all wool produced in the US meets the criteria for the wool we use in our hats. It took almost two years of research and traveling around the western US to find the sweet spot of quality, consistency and availability. Our wool wears the way wool should- cozy, itch-free and breaks-in with wear like a good shoe.
Small fiber diameter = lose the itch.
As a natural fiber, wool is one of nature’s miracle materials. To avoid harmful chemical treatments, we do not superwash our wool. With proper care, our hats will last a lifetime. Please note some basic care instructions:
- DO NOT MACHINE WASH OR MACHINE DRY
- Gentle hand wash only with cold water
- Lay flat to dry
Natural Wool is a multi-generational material and can be repurposed or upcycled into any number of useful items down the road.